by Colleen van Heese, Lieflingkind Designs.
When we started preparing the child shower for a close friend, I jumped at the likelihood to do the stationery. She is such an incredible lady and we truly wanted the day to be unique and memorable as well. We went with a tiny black sheep theme, as it match in with the theme & décor of the infant area. For the stationery I used soft pink & neutral colours, mixing up the fonts to maintain it intriguing.
The day itself was beautiful, down to earth and relaxed with adequate particular touches to make it exclusive and unforgettable. Everyone got stuck in and helped with decorations and food. We hung light bulbs from the trees and utilized them as tiny flowerpots. A nappy tower, small picket fences and gorgeous bunting have been also created by Nadette and rounded the look off perfectly. The ice breaker cards have been a big hit and became a special keepsake for the parents which we put in a small book for them to study later.
Everyone loved the décor and we got so several compliments on the stationery. And so, we believed we’d make it a small less complicated for you to get the look by doing a tiny black sheep printable. These incorporate invitations, cupcake toppers and ice breaker cards.
Download the printables right here:
- It’s a boy
- It’s a girl
What you’ll need?
- Printed stationary
- Regular letter sized envelopes for the invitations
- Scissors or craft knive + steel ruler
- Cocktail sticks
- Print the invitations back to front on tough paper or white cardboard (the writing on the front and the sheep pattern at the back) – these cards are postcard size and fit into common envelopes.
- Utilizing the crop marks in the corners as suggestions, cut the invitations out employing a sharp craft knife and steel ruler.
- Print each the cake toppers and ice breaker cards on tough paper or cardboard and reduce out.
- Use cocktail sticks (or longer toothpicks) and paste them to the back of the cupcake toppers using cellotape.